Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lull!

I don't feel like writing anymore in the blog these days.The escapist thinking has come deep in myself.I have started taking cheap execuses for large promises like the British.Is it the lack of interest or laziness?I can't figure out much but the sense of thrill and adventure involved in delaying the work and then get it done within the stipulated time is not dead in me yet.So,at the end on some fronts,I'm responsible enough to manage my duties carefully and with maturity while at some points,I'm complete failure in showing any signs of progress or killer instinct.
Time is passing like the wind,and God knows when the sign of wisdom will glow in my thoughts and action,thus,provoking,if not encouraging me to move fast.Cruise smooth and drive in the danger zone without haste.I pray the time come soons.Hope to catch you poeple sooner with more news of ur development and success.Till then,adios.

1 comment:

Chaitanya Gupta said...

arrey babu...i think the inductive effect of my presence has brought this lull upon you. finally you wrote something on ur blog after two months(that too 'cause u r almost alone at this moment...no inductive effect of mine...hehe). but don't worry...i'll be regular as far as posting on my blog goes...regular, but not hyperactive...it'll be like once in a week or fortnight(so that i don't get into the same kind of lull as u r). and maybe this 'll induce u into actively bloggin once again...