Sunday, April 10, 2005

Long Time No See

Sorry friends and enemies..but it had been real long time since I had the oppurtunity to write about the latest happening with me...But actually this time something in real was happening..I was out in New Delhi spending Holi and i stayed at my friend's room in IIT.."So,whats happening in it? " The happening things were really happening when I didn't sleep for two consecutive days,relying totally on the stack of movies available on the LAN there and the 24hr provison of tea,coffee and so many things out in Nescafe corners and the freedom to smoke in the hostel...It was nice vacation,at the end with one week stay in New Delhi and meeting pals like Piyush and DJ and Matthias and Anuj and Varun and my friends Achal and Abhinav after some gap...
On return trip,there were stories of Akshit Singh and then Anand kapai to add thrill at the end...But then my friends,the ultimate killing machine was waiting for me here in TIET.And that was the second mid-semester exams...Poor me has managed to go for nothing but grim effort towards 2 papers yet...
However,the news for all of you,concerning me is that I'm leaving for Allahabad on 5 May to attend the call of Indian Millitary Academy to join them after SSB...Lets see what can I make it there...1 day dream or 5 days ordeal!!!However,pals sooner,will come up with more news and happening things..till then keep watching this space.thanks for your patience buddies...

1 comment:

Piyush Wadhera said...

Haan beta... army mein bharti hone ka iraada hai. koi nahi chandrey. wahan pe shooting ke naye naye tareeke seekhkega. tereko ek din bhej denge saare dalle, contract killer ko maarney. Abhi hostel mein CJ ko achche se parakh raha hai.. lage rahe. Aakhir bhaiya enemy ko jaana contract killers ki pehchaan hai